What Comicon does
for the Asian world
Pop culture from Asia is one of the beating hearts of COMICON. Anime, manga, J-pop, K-pop, even in their connections with the cosplay worlds, have always meant great imagination, creative quality and youthful energy to us. In this field, COMICON organizes concerts, exhibitions, contests, screenings, previews, talks and even educational opportunities, accompanying all this with great international guests, some of whom have come to Italy for the first time such as Go Nagai or Toyotaro.
- "Manga made in Italy" (2021), the first exhibition dedicated to manga and fusion manga produced in Italy
- "Manga Heroes From Tezuka to Pokémon" (2022), in partnership with J-Pop Manga, with stops in Milan (Fabbrica del Vapore) and Naples (MANN)
- The Great Journey of Rufy and His Crew" dedicated to the One Piece saga (2022)
- K-pop Dance Fight Fest: the Italian K-pop dance championship. Traveling contest with final at COMICON Naples.
- Live and online events with "The Manga Trio" (Cavernadiplatone, Sommobuta, Timewalker90), among the most prepared and followed influencers in Italy specializing in anime and manga.