What Comicon does
Among the first organizers of large vertical events dedicated to the gaming world in Italy, COMICON has always dedicated great attention - and large spaces, with two themed pavilions - to all aspects of the videogame industry. From national tournaments to international ones, and from collaborations with some of Italy's leading gamers, pro players and creators to major international guests, COMICON hosts and actively collaborates with leading global brands in the tech and gaming spaces.
- Special communication activities:collaboration with Nvidia for live performance customization of Nvidia GeForce Rtx 2080 Ti video card.
- Partners: Sony, Nintendo, Red Bull Activision, Koch Media, Multiplayer, Riot Games, AK computing...
- VideoGameShow: the festival organized by COMICON entirely focused on gaming, tech and creators (from 2014 to 2016).
- Game designers, authors and successful streamers: Kazunori Yamauchi (Gran Turismo); Noah Falstein, Pow3r, Sabaku no Maiku...
- ESL Vodafone Championship (Counter Strike, Clash Royale, Brawl Stars); Red Bull The Br4wl: the Heartstone Qualifiers; League of Legends Blizzard Circuit; Pokémon Unite.