What Comicon does
Of the many worlds of pop culture that make up COMICON, Comics is the industry from which the original core of festivals and initiatives comes. This legacy is expressed today through several lines of activity: comic art exhibitions, of which Comicon is the leading producer in Italy, among the first in Europe; publications under the COMICON Edizioni brand; management of Italian artists and illustrators who are among the best known in the world; communication projects with public and private partners; and educational initiatives. And Comics remains the highest performing of the COMICON festival engines: the one with the highest number of exhibitors, guests and accredited professionals.
- Design and curatorship; production, fittings and staging; online ticketing
- Projects: Moebius (Naples, Pordenone), Manga Heroes (Milan, Naples), Bonelli Story (Milan, Florence, Naples), Drawing Dante (Paris, Marseille, Hamburg, Strasbourg, Québec City, Taipei)...
- Live drawing formats; show-talk formats; theatrical performances
- Projects: Dylan Dog Experience, COMICON Ring, Tournament of Live Online Bats.
- Products: brand and product marketing; creative workshops; contests; corporate calendars
- Clients and partners: Monte dei Paschi Foundation, Campania Region, Nvidia, GLS, Scabec, Scarlatti Association, culture departments and cultural institutes in Italy and abroad
- Artists: Milo Manara, Tanino Liberatore
- Clients: Chanel, Christie's, Ulysse Nardin, Yamamay, Nvidia, Lavazza, Texaco, Eni, Vogue Italia. Artistic collaborations: Brigitte Bardot, Adriano Celentano, Valentino Rossi
- Publications: comics, artbooks, art catalogs, portfolios, limited editions
- Authors: Moebius, Robert Crumb, Gilbert Shelton, Milo Manara, Tanino Liberatore, Baudoin, Winshluss...