What Comicon does
COMICON embraces the world of play in all its forms: board games, role-playing games, card games and interactive fiction. Our events not only offer entertainment spaces to try new market releases or classics together with manufacturers and their demonstrators, but also allow the audiences a true cultural experience of the gaming universe thanks to contests, presentations, tournaments, workshops and in-depth discussions with Italian and international guests.
COMICON also invests in innovation and popularization in this field to involve both gamers and professionals, with gaming initiatives and moments of training, scouting and enhancement of professionalism in the gaming worlds.
- Italian Game Jam: the first Jam session focused to board game design in Italy, inspired by the best practices within international board and rpg games industries and communities.
- RPJ - Role Playing June, in collaboration with AUREA NOX. The largest online event dedicated to RPG in Italy
- Italy at play: online adventure "The iron titan" of Dungeons & Dragons
- Meetings with international guests (Rob Alexander, Slawonir Maniak, Svetlin Melinov from Magic The Gathering...)
- Thematic booths
- Live RPG: public D&D session on the COMICON Ring stage (2022, featuring special guest Claudio di Biagio as Dungeon Master).