What Comicon does
for the Kids world
COMICON thinks of the youngest visitors by dedicating to them an entire area that includes exhibitions, educational workshops (comics and drawing, small woodworking, slime creation, live readings), meet & greet, game events, playrooms designed even for the youngest children, and wooden games for everyone's entertainment. Comics and drawing workshops are held by several professional authors and teachers from Comics Schools and are specially organized for school groups (elementary and middle school, on some occasions also high school).
During the most recent editions, our festivals have seen the participation of many new partners both for the workshops, such as Lucca Manga School, and for the toy library activities, such as Hasbro, which has provided many games for our "budding Comiconians."
- Educational activities for schools (elementary, middle and high school)
- Slime workshops (among the partners: Iolanda Sweet)
- Meet & greet with creators and authors (Sio, Pera Toons, GUD, Arex & Vastatore, Glitter & Candy, Roby, etc.)
- Imago: contest born in 1999 and conceived by Maurizio Ponticello
- "We are all capital" contest
- Cosplay Challenge Kids
- COMIC(ON)OFF Kids